This comprehensive program offers parents the opportunity to assess their parenting.
The family is led through a four-session process to help them make decisions on how they choose to reduce child behavior problems, promote adjustment, and improve self-regulation for their children ages 2 through 6.
Grant funding provided by: Children's Trust of South Carolina and MIECHV
Outcomes for Family Check-Up:
- Reduces problem behaviors in children
- Improves language development and academic achievement
- Reduces childhood depression
- Increases positive parenting
- Reduces maternal depression
We serve families in Aiken, Barnwell and Edgefield Counties with children ages 2 through 6.